Quality Management Systems
Our Quality Management System is Completely Seamless, Ensures the Quality of Everything We Do for You
Our Quality Management System Consists of Four Key Components
Measurement and Analysis
As your partner, we collect a wide range of data for your use, leveraging the latest best practices for monitoring, measuring and analyzing measurement systems. Our dock-to-stock capability eliminates the need for incoming inspection at your site.
Precise Product Realization
We customize protocols, perform validations, and provide 100% inspection of finished parts. Risk management practices are incorporated throughout the entire product realization process, with every process on the manufacturing floor measured, documented and displayed for ensured accuracy from beginning to end. We provide a unique inspection plan for your finished part.
Ongoing Training Programs
A training for Flexan employees. From onboarding to continuing education, all Flexan employees are trained to ensure superior operator, engineer and support personnel activity.
Company Performance Reviews
Our senior leadership team meets on a regular basis to review customer feedback, quality metrics and audit/regulatory reports.
Our Quality Management System Ensures the Quality of Everything We Do for You
Helping us respond to each request with speed and accuracy.
- Real-time status views
- Manages tool status
- Full traceability
- Product tracking
- Version control of all documents
- Lean Six Sigma Transformation – led by VP of Operational Excellence
- 3 Master Black Belts, 143 Belted Employees (Green–> White), 3 Value Streams underway; 47 completed or in-process improvements
- Phase gate approach in concept to commercialization
- Operational alignment to safety, quality, delivery, cost & innovation goals -Following Hoshin Kanri Policy Deployment in Operations